Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Cheers!

This girl is Mallory's friend from school, Kathleen, and her travel friend, Jason. They are over the top cheesy, obviously politicians in the making, but they were actually really fun to have around for a few days!




More importantly, they are sitting in our favorite neighborhood "heladeria", or ice cream shop. The ice cream here remarkably similar to Italy's gelato- creamy and delicious, with a bunch of different flavors all on one cone! I don't get helado very often, but I have made it a policy to always require that at least one of my flavors includes dulce de leche in some way. I just know that once I leave here and can't have it anymore, I will enjoy thinking back on all of the deliciousness I enjoyed that was unique to Argentina (or at least Latin America) rather than wasting the pesos and the calories on something normal, like mint chocolate chip. I'd strongly recommend saving up a bunch of calories to splurge with on your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment