I don't know you, but I know your daughter.

This was filmed at the office I work in most frequently, The Goal Rush (catchy, right?). The woman on the left is my boss, and the girl on the right is the receptionist/administrative assistant. They are both very nice, though Marta, on the left, smokes in the office, which is more than a little unpleasant...




While working here, I have met a lot of very interesting people, about half American, half from non-English speaking places. One of the boys who worked with me named Daniel is actually a year younger than me and engaged, ready to elope as soon as he graduates in May. Yeesh. I'm still thanking my lucky stars that I dodged the marriage bullet with Brian! Don't worry, I have no wedding plans in the forseeable future...

No comments:

Post a Comment