I send you merry Christmas.

This is Daniel, another of my favorite students. He works for Esso/Exxon, and he usually works from home, commuting in usually only for our class, so we get stuck in the conference rooms rather than a real office. He has been the most interested and helpful regarding my research and planning of your trip down here. He really wants it to be great! He e-mails me restaurant recommendations, gives me different tips for visiting the south (where he travels for work at least once a month), and constantly asks about what your plans are and whether or not you like what I've sent you so far. He is incredibly nice! He even researched a whole bunch of stuff about polo for me to see a game because he thought it was important that I experience it. I haven't made it yet, but he asks me every time I see him, so I'm probably going to have to go sometime just to be able to tell him I finally did! His nagging is almost at Mom's level.... :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment