Feliz Navidad!

Merry Christmas Family!

Since sending you all of the treasures I have collected for you wasn't really an option, I figured I'd give you something less palpable but, I hope, a little more meaningful... This is glimpse into my life down here! Since I haven't been very good about sending you photos and all that, I have spent the past few weeks compiling videos of my everyday life, my friends, my students, etc., to show you how I live on the other side of the world. I hope that you enjoy it!

Overeall, I just wanted to show you that I am thinking of you always and missing you even more! I'm sad to miss another Green Family Christmas, and to not be there with you in Des Moines, but I hope this can help to make it seem like I'm there with you.

I miss you and I love you!

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment